Supplemental Nutrition Aiding Cambodian Kids Program
report from Dennis & Sharon Welch, On-Site SNACK Program Administrators, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
GRACE for Cambodia (Giving Relief And Care Everyday for Cambodia) continues to use your support of the SNACK Program to help children be strengthened and families to turn to the Lord.
We praise God for your blessings!
You have helped make disciples and plant churches as a direct result of this program. Now, we have taken the SNACK Program to a new level. The Program is working directly with the Cambodia Bible Institute, where Dennis is an instructor, to go door-to-door, from house-to-house in all the Program villages, meeting with entire families. These are some of the comments coming from the parents of Program children:
- “My children come home singing songs about Jesus”
- “Our children are asking us to pray to God”
- “They are encouraging us to wash our hands and cut our fingernails”
- “We thank you for your blessings to our children and our family”
- “Our children are thanking God for the food they eat”
- “I thank Jesus for all these blessings”
Both children and parents are requesting to receive more teaching about Jesus and about the Living God who created all. And this, because you cared enough to help us serve the Lord as we serve these children and families a nutritious snack and the Bread of Life.
Eternal love and blessings from your servants in Cambodia,
Dennis & Sharon Welch